Friday, August 14, 2009

FLASHBACK FRIDAY


Alexandra Chando is headed back to Oakdale as Maddie (just in time to learn all about her big brother's new family). On the June 1, 2007 episode of ATWT, watch Maddie's first meeting with Noah... and Noah's first meeting with Luke, only on Hulu.com.

Meanwhile, on the July 7, 2007 episode of Guiding Light, Rick learns that yet another child he believed to be his was actually fathered by a Spaulding. (Only in this case, the mother is Beth, not Meredith, the real father is Alan, not Phillip, and the baby is Bernadette/Peyton, not Lizzie.) Watch it on Hulu.com.

5 comments:

WorldTurner said...

Nothing new all week for ATWT? That's pretty sad.

Richard said...

I noticed the same thing, nancyd. I realize the show is just repeating a bunch of lame stories, but new pictures help the medicine go down.

WorldTurner said...

I actually think the show is improving so it would be nice to help get some buzz going and the viewers looking forward to what's coming up.

Erin said...

Whatever happened to baby Peyton? I think they forgot she existed...

Shirla said...

To the owner of this site: Hi, I have been posting the link to this site to a board I read, I also state in the post not to copy and paste the pics from the link I provided per the request of the owner of this site. There have been some questions about that. Could you please post here again that the pics here are not to be copy and pasted? Or send me an email stating that? Thank you for any help you can give me.