Friday, May 03, 2013

MORE ALL MY CHILDREN & ONE LIFE TO LIVE

It's Friday, and that means it's time for MORE All My Children and MORE One Life to Live, the weekly recap shows that I'm writing for Prospect Park:

In Episode #1 of AMC, we've got a look back at 40+ years in Pine Valley, plus interviews with Vincent Irizarry (David), Denyse Tontz (Miranda) and Executive Producer Ginger Smith.  Watch here.

For OLTL, Erika Slezak (Viki) catches you up on Llanview's hottest stories, plus Robert Gorrie (Matthew) and Executive Producer Jennifer Pepperman.  Watch here.

Check out both shows and make sure you leave comments on TOLN's Facebook page or via email.  They really do want to hear from you in order to make these shows exactly what the fans are looking for - you have my word.  Your voice will be heard.

(Let me know what you think, too).

Plus, like I said earlier, they're looking for people to chat live with the actors over Skype and more.  Details, here.

No comments: