Monday, November 02, 2015

YOUR 'DAYS OF OUR LIVES' FAN MEMORIES WANTED

Many of you know me as the author of "Soap Opera 451: A Time Capsule of Daytime Drama's Greatest Moments." For that book, I solicited fan memories, then went to the actors, writers and producers who made them for the behind the scenes scoop.

Now, I am writing a post for "Entertainment Weekly's" Community, focusing on your favorite moments from the past 50 years of "Days of our Lives."

Please share them below, or email me at AlinaAdams@gmail.com to make sure your thoughts are included.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to reading what you have to say!

3 comments:

guy416 said...

WOW! So many great memories of Days... Forever will love a Horton Christmas, the family, the sense of tradition, the flashbacks and memories shared. It gave me a family Christmas when sometimes there wasn't one for me. The weddings: My campus dorm all stayed in the common room and we dressed up, had food/drinks and watched Bo & Hope's wedding. Kim/Shane's , Kayla/Steve's weddings were so magical and romantic. The legacy babies Sami&Eric, Hope, Shawn Douglas, Ciara, Will, Phillp, remember al their births. The loss of Tom and Alice Horton still resonates through the canvas, they truly where the heart of the show.

Watch a lot of daytime shows, for me Days of Our Lives was the show where you didn't just talk about family but you saw and felt it in every character, even the villains. Stefano was ruthless but when it came to his kids Tony, Megan, Renee, Benji, Peter, Kristen, Andre, Chad and ELvis you knew he would walk through fire for them.

DOOL was the show where family came to be a part of you as a fan.

Unknown said...

I adored John and Isabella's love story!

Unknown said...

I adored John and Isabella's love story!