Thursday, December 27, 2012

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #190-2

“You’re my only option," Marley reminded Grant.  "But, I’m not yours.”

“I don’t understand.”

“Sarah wants you.  My God, does she want you.  The way she was looking at you when she was here.  That girl is madly, ridiculously, breathlessly in love with you.”

Grant shook his head dismissively, not wanting to so much as consider the implications.  “She’s young.  She doesn’t even know what the word means.  Tomorrow, she’ll feel that way about someone else.”

“I don’t feel that way about you, Grant.  I love you, I do.  But, not like that.”

“It doesn’t matter,” Grant said.

“What do you mean it doesn’t matter?  How could it not matter?”


****

Marley and Grant finally confront the truth about their marriage, Cass and Frankie's return turns Jamie, Felicia and Lucas' - not to mention Charlie's - world upside down, Steven uses Sarah for his own agenda, Lila goes head to head with Donna over Jasmine, Allie shares her suspicions with Zeno, and Russ gets a holiday surprise from Iris... who then receives a surprise of her own.

Your Christmas Day may be over, but Bay City is still in the thick of things at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2012/2012_190p2.html

No comments: