Monday, February 28, 2011

ANOTHER WORLD TODAY EPISODE #95-1

Lucas reached around Felicia to squeeze their daughter's hand, his voice quavering. "I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful sight in my life. How do you feel, sweetheart?"

"Stiff," Lorna confessed. "Sore. Weak. My head hurts and my throat's been scraped raw. But, I managed to sleep through the worst of the morning sickness, so, what the hell, six of one, half dozen of the other, right?"


"The baby is alright?" Felicia asked Jamie anxiously.


"I hear she's in better shape than me," Lorna joked.


"You know for sure it's a girl now?" Lucas double-checked. "Jamie said you thought so from the start, but...."


"It's definitely a girl." Lorna smiled at him. "I even got to see her. Look." As Lucas straightened up from taking his turn hugging her, she handed him the sonogram photo Jamie had gotten printed out for her. "Guess you're doomed to always be surrounded by women. Ready to spoil
another granddaughter, Dad?"

Lucas clutched the photo, nodding his head, blinking, unable to speak. Wordlessly, he handed it to Felicia, who exhibited a similar reaction, only, in her case, the gesture came accompanied by a quick, guilty dart of the eyes towards Jamie. He looked back at her neutrally. Neither of which was lost on Lorna.


***

Felicia, Lucas, and Morgan face defending their actions to Lorna, Cass confronts the competition, Matt receives a proposition in more ways than one, and GQ lays out his case for reclaiming Hudson.

All at: http://www.anotherworldtoday.com/2011/2011_95p1.html

Send us your favorite soap opera moments! Details at: http://tinyurl.com/TopSoapMoments

No comments: